Saturday 9 July 2016

Mr Frank's Holiday - Visiting Mum


Catching up with my mum is one of things I look forward to the most during the holidays. I'm really grateful for having parents that showed me lots of love and gave me an awesome childhood. I'm even more lucky to still have my mum around even though I'm an old man myself!

Today I visited mum for morning tea. It was great to see her. We caught up on each other's news, and watched some of the tennis from Wimbledon together. As a bonus my brother Kev was visiting at the same time so I caught up with him too.

I normally visit mum during term time since she lives just a 20 minute drive away. But it's great visiting her during the holidays because I'm not as rushed and I can do some chores for her. I'll be visiting her again soon to wash her windows!

No comments:

Post a Comment