Monday 11 July 2016

Mr Frank's Holiday - Catching up With Former Room 1 OPS Students.

Another great part of the holidays is catching up with kids that used to be in room 1. I don't get to see ex-room 1 students during term time because I am busy working and they are busy with their learning or working too. But in the holidays while I'm out and about I often bump into ex room 1 kids.
Over the last few days I've seen lots of ex-room 1 students including Jamie, Dylan, and John. Yesterday was extra special because I had a visit from Jade and his family. They came all the way from Palmerston North to visit us. It was exciting hearing about how much he was enjoying high-school and all about his 2 paper run jobs.
It's always exciting to catch up with former students. Hear what kinds of things they are doing, like being electricians, plumbers, scientists, pilots, skydivers, teachers, farmers ..., amazes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment