Saturday 16 July 2016

Mr Frank's Holiday - Sleeping in and Relaxing

Mrs. Williamson, Rachel, and Nigel hanging out in Martinborough.
Holiday time is a great time for enjoying some long uninterrupted sleeps, followed by doing not too much at all. Last night I slept for 10 hours. When I awoke to find that The weather was beautiful! We decided to spend our second day visiting Rachel by cruising around eating yummy food.

We started off by taking a drive over the Rimutaka hill to the Wairarapa. We stopped in at Greytown first and ate brunch in the sunshine at a French Bakery. I had delicious tomato and basil soup with fresh bread and coffee. I got to sit in the sun reading comics and following the baseball on my I-phone while Mrs Williamson, Rachel, and Nigel took care of the shopping.

We then headed out to Martinborough for s pizza lunch, yum! Sitting in the sun eating lunch and catching up with the family is a great way to relax. After we wandered around Martinborough for a while it was time to head back to over the Rimutaka hill, back to Rachel's.

I wasn't completely lazy today. Wilco the psychopathic dog was waiting for us and full of energy. So off we went again exploring the river trails some more this time running northwards up to the Kaitoke Forest Park. Once again it was lots of fun, hope we get out again tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to lots more sleep again tomorrow, our last day in Wellington before we head back home again. These holidays are fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment