Sunday 10 July 2016

Mr Frank's Holiday - Early Morning Swim

During term time the mornings are usually quite a rush. But in the holidays I don't need to be at work by a certain time, so there's time to do some different things.

This morning I tried an early morning swim. I've had kids in my class before who were early morning swimmers and I always admired them and wanted to try it out. I'd never managed to wake myself up in time during the holidays for am early morning swim ... until this morning. I managed to wake up at 6am (this is when I normally wake up in term time), grab some breakfast and I was at the pool by 7am.

I really enjoyed my early morning swim. There were a dozen others there too so I got to meet a few new people I don't normally see. I'll definitely try this again. I might even be able to try it during term time if I can wake myself early enough (I'd need to be up by 5:30)!

No comments:

Post a Comment